A long, extra well-insulated mitten for really cold winter days. Designed for skiers and adventurers who spend a long time outdoors in severe cold and need a reliable, protective glove. Sewn in hardwearing goatskin leather and polyamide fabric, while the removable liner has plenty of synthetic insulation. The snowlock is easily adjusted with one hand, as is the wrist width. A favorite with skiers, adventurers and other open-air professionals who spend long days outdoors in severe cold.
- Extra well-insulated mitten
- Backhand in weather-resistant, breathable polyamide stretch fabric.
- Treated goatskin leather palm for grip and durability.
- Removable liner with high-functioning synthetic insulation (G-Loft).
- High cuff with drawstring adjustment.
- Wrist adjustment with one-handed grip.
- Wrist strap / handcuffs included.
- Carabiner and eyelet for several attachment options.
- Can be combined with other liners.
|Circumference - CM||12.7||15.2||17.8||20.3||22.9||25.4||27.9||30.9||33|
- Put them on and then soak them in the warm water.
- In order not to dry out the leather too much, use a mild soap with a lot of natural fat. Gently rub it into your gloves. Rinse thoroughly under running water and make sure to get all the soap out.
- When cleaned, gently squeeze out most of the remaining water. Make sure not to twist the gloves as it will damage them.
- Put them in a dry towel and squeeze gently one last time to make sure there is not excess water left.
- Lay your gloves on a flat surface to dry at room temperature. Avoid any kind of heat source as it will damage the leather. Reshape them as needed to recover your original fit. Your gloves will take many hours to dry, and during this time put them on a few times and reshape them on your hands as they dry.
Hestra Glove System
|Black / 9||7332540042572||MIT605267872|
|Black / 10||7332540042589||MIT617361022|