The Zulu 55 has that ideal balance of space and svelteness that makes it perfect for long summer weekends and winter overnights. With its streamlined shape, low weight, full feature set, and incredible ventilated comfort, this is a pack that can cover serious distance and haul heavy loads without leaving you drained when you hit camp.
• Updated CrossFlo Suspension
• Front U-zip main compartment access panel
• Bottom sleeping bag access panel
• Floating, removable top pocket with zipppered security pocket and key clip
• Dual-density hipbelt and shoulder harness foam for improved heavy load stability
• Enhanced lumbar foam layering for increased load-bearing comfort
• Front bucket pocket for quick gear storage
• Two external stretch water bottle pockets
• Dual quick-access waist belt pockets
• Hideaway ice axe/trekking pole loops
• Integrated rain cover
• Sunglass stash on shoulder harness
• Weight: 3.0 lbs.
Body Dimensions: 25.5" x 13.5" x 11.0"