25 liters of capacity is enough for a full day on the trail or a geared-up afternoon in unpredictable weather. The included 3D Hydro Reservoir in the Swift 25 keeps you moving on the trail without the need for water breaks.
3D Hydro Reservoir Included
Soft Molded, 3D Hydro Reservior Included with integrated drying hangar
Drylock Magnetic Bite Valve
Drylock Magnetic bite valve attachment system allows for one-handed magnetic buckling of the sternum strap
Speed Clip Hydration Hangar
Quick attach hydration hangar system is compatible with Gregory's 3D Hydro reservoir
- Includes 3D Hydro quick drying, soft molded reservoir (3 Liter) with integrated drying hanger.
- Dedicated zippered hydration sleeve with SpeedClip hydration hangar for a one-handed, snap-and-go connection.
- Women's specific die-cut shoulder harness with magnetic sternum buckle and hose clip for the Drylock bite valve.
- Breathable die-cut backpanel and removable webbing hipbelt.
- Sunglass QuickStow system on shoulder harness for quick, secure and scratch-free access to your shades.
- Top zippered pocket with key clip and front zippered pocket with soft touch liner to protect valuable items.
- Front and dual side stretch mesh pockets for quick storage.
- Trekking pole/tool attachment with bungee closure system.
- Custom comfort-grip molded zipper pulls and molded webbing keepers for strap management.
|Ideal Fit For||Women|
|Activity||Day Hiking / Hydration|
|Number of External Pockets||5|
|Hydration Reservoir Included||Yes|
|Trekking Pole Attachment||Yes|
|Fits Torso||14" - 19” / 35.6 - 48.3cm|
|Fits Hips/Waist||27" - 45” / 68.5 - 114.3cm|
|Weight||1.54lbs / 0.70kg|
|Volume||25L / 1526cu in.|
|Max Carry Weight||25lbs / 11.3kg|
|Packed Dimensions||18.1" x 11.75" x 9" / 46cm x 29.8cm x 22.9cm|
|External Material||100% Nylon|
|Pack Body||210D Honeycomb CryptoRip Nylon|
|Pack Bottom||420D High Density Nylon|
|Lining||135D High Density Embossed Polyester|
|Suspension||Multi-Density closed & open cell foam|
Women's Swift | Hydration Dayhiking // Gregory Packs