You don’t need a ton of space for summer overnight camping, beach-bivy surf trips, and weekend visits to the city, but when the campsite is on top of a ridgeline or the subway is 10 blocks away, you’ll appreciate the Stout 35. Adjustable TrailFlex suspension supports loads that flimsy daypacks simply can’t, and trail features like side pockets, hipbelt pockets, and a front stretch mesh pocket come in handy whether you find yourself in the woods or on a downtown studio couch.
• ADJUSTABLE TRAILFLEX SUSPENSION | quickly adjusts to fit your specific back and hipbelt length, allowing the pack to match your height and body geometry for a perfect fit every time
• TRAILFLEX ADJUSTABLE HIPBELTS | are offered on the two largest packs in the collection with dual hipbelt pockets that move with the length adjustment, keeping your hipbelt pockets easily accessible
• TRAILFLEX VENTILATION | technology provides enhanced airflow for a cooler ride and increased comfort on the trail
• WISHBONE SPRINGSTEEL FRAME | design delivers stable load management with torsional flexibility, allowing the pack move with your body and minimize energy expenditure
• RAINCOVER INTEGRATION | raincover stows in zippered mesh compartment beneath front stuff pocket and doubles as accessory pocket
• DUAL ZIPPERED HIPBELT POCKETS | for quick access items on the trail
• DUAL SIDE POCKETS | for quick storage of water bottles and other accessories
• FRONT STRETCH STUFF POCKET | for gear overflow and organization
• FLOATING TOP LID | on largest three styles for expandability and additional gear storage
• SOLAR READY | Goal Zero Solar Cell attachment points on largest three styles
• REINFORCED BOTTOM PANEL | with dual-layer construction for superior abrasion, weather and puncture resistance
• DUAL TREKKING POLE | and tool attachment points
•DUAL COMPRESSION | and lash points to stabilize pack and secure gear
• Weight: 2.8 lbs.
Body Dimensions: 25.0" x 13.0" x 10.0"