Put a peak in your sights and set off with the lightweight Paragon 38 on your back. At 38 liters, it has enough volume to gulp down extra layers, first aid, a bivy sack, and all the water and food you’ll need, but its Aerolon suspension keeps it light and agile for scrambling. No mountains nearby? No problem: this bigger-than-a-day pack was born for flyweight flat-land overnights.
Access Points: Top/Bottom - Access Points: Top/Bottom
Volume: 40 L
• AEROLON SUSPENSION | uses a customized lightweight 7001 aluminum chassis design to deliver uncompromised ventilation and load stabilizing trail performance to reduce energy expenditure on the trail.
• SLEEPING BAG MULTI-STRAPS | removable via girth hitch, these handy straps can be used to carry your sleeping pad or removed to carry other items on the pack
•MATRIX VENTILATION SYSTEM | uses a foam-matrix backpanel structure encapsulated by breathable mesh to provide air flow and moisture evaporation, in order to reduce energy expenditure and increase comfort
• QUICKADJUST HIPBELTS AND BACK HEIGHT | system provide the perfect fit every time, while the unique hipbelt adjustment allow the hipbelt pockets to move with the adjustment to maintain easy pocket access
• GRIPTION LUMBAR PAD | with soft-molded silicon gription pad technology for enhanced load transfer and energy savings
• 3D SHOULDER HARNESSES & HIPBELT | with dual density LIfeSpan EVA foam construction for an amazingly cush ride in a sub-four pound pack
• RAINCOVER INTEGRATION | raincover stows in zippered mesh compartment beneath front stuff pocket and doubles as accessory pocket
• SUNGLASS QUICKSTOW | system on shoulder harness allows a quick, secure and scratch-free way to store your shades on the go
• DUAL ZIPPERED HIPBELT POCKETS | for quick access items on the trail (one mesh and one shell fabric for storage flexibility)
• SIDEWINDER BOTTLE STASH | dual stretch-mesh side pockets, one which provides on-the-go water bottle access with optional tether for pocket security when not in use (offered on largest two style)
• FRONT STRETCH STUFF POCKET | for gear overflow and organization
• DOUBLE ZIP TOP POCKET | has additional zippered pocket for organization and access to small items such as headlamps or maps
• SOLAR-READY | Goal Zero attachment points on top pockets
• REINFORCED BOTTOM PANEL | with dual-layer construction for superior abrasion, weather and puncture resistance
• MOLDED WEBBING KEEPERS | for compression strap management
• Weight: 3.0 lbs.
Body Dimensions: 27.0" x 13.0" x 10.0"
|Citrus Red / Small/Medium||190207003406||PAC466956918|
|Citrus Red / Medium/Large||190207003390||PAC467190268|
|Omega Blue / Small/Medium||190207004434||PAC465370688|