A fully capable daypack with quick access stuff pockets and breathable backpanel.
The Nano 20 is anything but basic, with a breathable backpanel and stretch exterior pocket. It's 20-liter capacity can handle a surprising amount of gear, whether you’re just knocking around town, tackling trails, or hitting every sight worth seeing on an overseas vacation.
- Independent zippered pocket for hydration reservoir with routing to harness, or space for your tablet.
- Front stretch mesh pocket for gear overflow and organization with secure buckle closure.
- Padded airmesh shoulder harnesses with one-handed sternum strap buckle and hydration routing loops.
- Breathable die-cut backpanel and removable webbing hipbelt.
- Large, zippered accessed main compartment and dual compression straps with quick release buckles.
- Quick access zippered front pocket with key hook and organization sleeves.
- Dual side mesh pockets for water bottles and quick storage.
- Custom comfort-grip molded zipper pulls.
Gregory Nano: Everyday Adventure Packs