A versatile daypack with a comfortable, breathable backpanel and shoulder straps.
Need a reliable partner to carry a layer and some gear while you navigate on foot? The Nano 18 is ready, whether your travels take you around the neighborhood, to the top of your favorite trail, or through the hills of Tuscan wine country.
- Independent zippered pocket for hydration reservoir with routing to harness, or space for your tablet.
- Padded airmesh shoulder harnesses with one-handed sternum strap buckle and hydration routing loops.
- Breathable die-cut backpanel and removable webbing hipbelt.
- Large, zippered accessed main compartment and dual compression straps with quick release buckles.
- Quick access zippered front pocket with key hook and organization sleeves.
- Dual side mesh pockets for water bottles and quick storage.
- Custom comfort-grip molded zipper pulls.
- Reflective webbing loops for visibility.
Gregory Nano: Everyday Adventure Packs