The Jade 63 is antithesis to bulky, unwieldy backpacks of the past. Streamlined, lightweight, and thoughtfully designed for long-distance comfort, this is the pack that will change your mind about spending more than a weekend on the trail. If you’re already an enthusiast, the Jade 63 will elevate your game to new heights, as it’s ideally sized for extended backcountry users who follow a minimalist packing philosophy.
• Updated CrossFlo Suspension
• Front U-zip main compartment access panel
• Bottom sleeping bag access panel
• Floating, removable top pocket with zippered security pocket and key clip
• Bottom compression straps with quick-release buckles
• Enhanced lumbar foam layering for increased load-bearing comfort
• Front bucket pocket for quick gear storage
• Two external stretch water bottle pockets
• Dual quick-access waist belt pockets
• Interior hydration sleeve with hose port
• Hideaway ice axe/trekking pole loops
• Integrated rain cover
• Cross-over side compression straps
• Sunglass stash on shoulder harness
• Weight: 3.3 lbs.
Body Dimensions: 24.5" x 13.5" x 12.0"
|Dark Charcoal / Small||844930101709||PAC492463106|
|Dark Charcoal / Medium||844930101723||PAC499918658|