From a winter-adapted outsole to advanced insulation, every detail of the Klondike makes it the ultimate fall and winter cycling shoe.
- Vibram outsole: Adapted for winter conditions
- Boa IP1 double rail quick attach system with micro adjustment both ways and easy release: Quick attach, distributed pressure and ultra light
- ''EEE'' last specially designed for a higher volume: Perfect for wearing thicker socks in cold temperatures
- Zip fly with velcro closure
- Insulated 3-layer insole with felt: Blocks cold from outsole
- Silicone elastic at the cuff: Better fit and prevents infiltrations
- Neoprene cuff: Better fit that prevents infiltrations
- Hook at front toe: Attaches gaiter for deep snow conditions
- Cordura 1680D: Better durability
- 400g Thinsulate insulation: Keeps feet warm
- Reflectors: Enhanced safety
- Cleat position indicator compatible with SPD cleats
- Approximate weight (size 42/1 shoe): 22 oz/626 g
- Weather: Cold
SPD/2-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Mountain Bike shoes. Look/SPD-SL/3-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Road Bike shoes.
Cleats are sold separately or with pedals. Be sure your shoes feature the correct bolt pattern.