This jacket is the warmest of Garneau's collection for winter training. Because at Garneau, they know that women are usually more sensitive to cold, Garneau added 40 grams of Dexfil than the men’s version for a total insulation of 100 grams. With quilted panels at the shoulders and back to keep the body warm, the Haven jacket is the perfect choice for the one who is always cold and training at high intensity or the one always hot and training at low intensity. Stretched and brushed inserts were added under the arms and in the back to evacuate moisture and offer great freedom of movement.
- Diamond Air 2.0 Fabric Light ripstop fabric that provides breathable, water-repellent and wind-breaking benefits.
- Dexfil Seal Insulation (100 g).
- Sonic quilted panels to insulate body core, Brushed inserts for optimal moisture management.
- Two high front pockets and one back zippered pocket.
- Thumb loops at wrists.
- Elastic at hem.
- Reflective trim and logos at front and back.
|Black/Blue / X-Small||690222055102||1032230 267 XS||JAC541347989|
|Black/Blue / Small||690222055119||1032230 267 S||JAC548201539|
|Black/Blue / Medium||690222055126||1032230 267 M||JAC544419979|
|Black/Blue / Large||690222055133||1032230 267 L||JAC547846369|
|Black/Blue / X-Large||690222055140||1032230 267 XL||JAC544355399|
|Heather Gray / Small||690222055058||1032230 159 S||JAC532929329|
|Heather Gray / Medium||690222055065||1032230 159 M||JAC531784439|
|Heather Gray / Large||690222055072||1032230 159 L||JAC536718099|
|Heather Gray / X-Large||690222055089||1032230 159 XL||JAC536444309|