The Women's Garneau Dualistic Jacket is Garneau's most comfortable multi-purpose softshell jacket to date. Its Mistral and Vertexx materials offer a windbreaking, highly breathable piece that continues to keep you warm when the weather turns south. Three floating mesh pockets complement the back of the jacket by offering the benefits of traditional pockets with the aesthetics of a more modern piece of apparel that doesn't jump out as being too cycling centric. Two front pockets also provide additional options for running and Nordic activities. An elastic gripper with drawstring at the waist lets you tailor your fit to your preference. Elastic thumb loops and 360 degrees of reflectivity round this out to be a great all-purpose jacket for your winter endeavors.
- Mistral and Vertexx fabrics.
- Wind-breaking, highly breathable softshell.
- Two front pockets located higher to access when wearing a waist bag.
- Three floating mesh pockets hidden at back for multi-use as a cycling and Nordic skiing jacket.
- Elastic thumb loops.
- Articulated elbows.
- Adjustable hem with gripper and drawstring.