Different types of outdoor activities call for different types of equipment, and base layers are no exception. From recreational activities like snowshoeing on the local trail to high output activities like running and skiing, picking the right equipment is crucial. Because there are so many different types of activities, we at Garneau developed three levels of base layers, the 6000, 4000, and 2000 series. The 4000 Thermal Junior Pants are our middle-of-the-line bottom offering made specifically for kids and provide the best blend of warmth, breathability, and moisture wicking for just about any activity. Made with a dual brushed fabric, the pants are extremely comfortable, retain body heat and help moisture evacuate with ease. We've rounded them out with an elastic waist for a snug fit, articulated knees for ease of mobility, and anti-chafing seams for all-day comfort.
- BaseLayers Fabric: Drytex 4000: Warmth and moisture evacuation
- Garment Feature BaseLayers: Articulated knees
- BaseLayers Fabric Technology: Heat retention
- BaseLayers Seams: Anti-irritation seams to prevent chafing and the resulting redness
- BaseLayers Waist: Elastic