Our Merino 10 socks use a distinct blend of Merino wool and Tencel Fibers to create a more advanced Merino sock. Newly redesigned with a reinforced heel and toe for added durability and crafted with Targeted Compression and Anatomical Design to provide a superior fit and feel.
• Merino 10 insulates when wet—keeping your feet warm in wet, cool conditions.
• Targeted Compression and anatomical design provide an unmatched Custom-Like Fit.
• Anatomical design enhances fit, delivering maximum comfort and protection by eliminating blisters.
• High density cushioning provides extra protection in high impact areas.
• The Perfect Toe®. (No irritating toe seam.) Plus, newly redesigned with a reinforced toe and heel.
• No Show Tab height sits below the ankle for maximum versatility.
Engineered with anatomical design and Targeted Compression, providing a Custom-Like Fit and reduced risk of blisters, plus our Light Cushion for added impact protection.
No Show Tab
Rests below the ankle. Our most popular and versatile silhouette. Designed with a tab that provides comfort and blister protection from friction caused at the back of the shoe.
A uniquely spun blend of merino wool with TENCEL fibers. With a rarefied 200-needle thread count, the merino sock is comfier, stretchier, drier, and more durable than ever before.
43% Nylon, 28% Wool, 27% Tencel, 2% Spandex. Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low. No bleach or fabric softeners. For best results, wash socks inside out.
|Creamsicle / Medium||840557140008||SOC61932405D|