Our Merino 10 socks use a distinct blend of Merino wool and Tencel Fibers to create a more advanced Merino sock. Newly redesigned with a reinforced heel and toe for added durability and crafted with Targeted Compression and Anatomical Design to provide a superior fit and feel.
• Merino 10 insulates when wet—keeping your feet warm in wet, cool conditions.
• Targeted Compression and anatomical design provide an unmatched Custom-Like Fit.
• Anatomical design enhances fit, delivering maximum comfort and protection by eliminating blisters.
• High density cushioning provides extra protection in high impact areas.
• The Perfect Toe®. (No irritating toe seam.) Plus, redesigned with a reinforced toe and heel.
• 5” Mini-Crew Cuff is perfect for trail running.
Engineered with anatomical design and Targeted Compression, providing a Custom-Like Fit and reduced risk of blisters, plus our Light Cushion for added impact protection.
A 5” cuff that is perfect for keeping debris out of your socks and showing off your sock-style.
A uniquely spun blend of merino wool with TENCEL fibers. With a rarefied 200-needle thread count, the merino sock is comfier, stretchier, drier, and more durable than ever before.
44% Nylon, 27% Wool, 26% Tencel, 3% Spandex. Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low. No bleach or fabric softeners. For best results, wash socks inside out.
|Charcoal / Small||840557139750||SOC58240870M|
|Charcoal / Medium||840557139767||SOC58175447D|
|Charcoal / Large||840557139774||SOC58896544G|