In Vermont, a web of rail trails connects rural communities across the state via cycling. Imagine pedaling through forests and farmland on a sunny day, surrounded by native wildflowers... that’s the feeling you can lock into with the Sun Pedal sock. Featuring extra cushioning for a casual, cozy ride.
- Women's crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 6 in. above a casual shoe.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no excuses. These everyday socks are all business.
- Silky soft Merino Wool is a natural choice for breathable, long-wearing comfort and effortless style.
- Lightweight yarns create socks so smooth and comfortable you'll want to wear them all day, and the next.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Pair with: Wildflower guidebooks, a meditative state, the Strava app
Materials: 55% Nylon, 43% Merino Wool, 2% Lycra Spandex
These crew socks mix business and pleasure; featuring Darn Tough's versatile terry loop cushioning under the foot and below the ankle.
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.
|Lavender / Small||642249209631||SOC768185023|
|Lavender / Medium||642249209648||SOC761886533|
|Lavender / Large||642249209655||SOC767117103|