The NEW Lillehammer Nordic Boot sock offers a comfortable, precise fit for skiers who live for thin, lightweight performance. An upgrade from our previous Nordic sock, this Scando-inspired style features reinforced zones in the heel, Achilles and toes, plus a new mesh pattern above the toes for better breathability and durability that will outlast your memories of the ’94 winter sports contests.
- Men's nordic boot socks average 10 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise to the top of a tall nordic ski boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no boundaries. Here's to feeling connected and comfortable in your boots run after run.
- Multi-zone mesh panels improve venting and flexibility, while reducing bulk and pressure points.
- Reinforced Achilles and footbeds improve the comfort, durability and fit of our socks so you can wear them season after season.
- Merino Wool has a natural ability to move heat and moisture, keeping skier's and rider's feet warm and dry.
- Lightweight socks balance breathability with responsive temperature regulation to keep feet comfortable all day.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. They knit all their socks at our VT-based Mills
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.
|Red / Medium||642249181531||SOC637827602|
|Red / Large||642249181548||SOC631535811|