Look no further if you're on the trail of our softest men's hiking sock. The Twisted Yarn that creates a natural, silky loft is not new, but the way they knit them for even longer-wearing comfort is. Midweight with cushion underfoot and in the leg for a softer step and hiking boot comfort.
- Men's boot socks average 11 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 5 in. above a standard hiking boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- They twist strands of their soft Merino Wool yarns together to create lofty, softy sock nirvana in these twisted yarn socks.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Their all-season weight, midweight socks thermoregulate to wrap feet in steady comfort when temperatures change.
- The "still" in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. They knit all our socks at their VT-based Mills
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.
|Denim / Medium||642249174311||SOC524657020|
|Denim / X-Large||642249174328||SOC522574240|