From the AT to the Pacific Crest Trail, Their Hiker raised the bar on what the ultimate hiking sock needs to deliver. Each year they hear from countless thru-hikers that this rugged sock is the only option that truly takes on the rigors of the trail. Discover the trail legend for yourself.
- Men's micro crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 6 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a standard hiking boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- Their 1466 is one iconic sock. They've made improvements along the way, because that's what they do, but you can't argue with a classic.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Our all-season weight, midweight socks thermoregulate to wrap feet in steady comfort when temperatures change.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. They knit all their socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Materials: 61% Merino Wool, 36% Nylon, 3% Lycra® Spandex
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.
|Black / Medium||642249193602||SOC469960257|
|Black / Large||642249193619||SOC466301127|
|Black / X-Large||642249193626||SOC463807547|