If you redesign one of the most popular socks in the line you better come correct. Increased breathability with mesh panels on top of the foot, a new smooth ribbing upper that stays put forever, and extended cushion over the Achilles - just a few heavy additions to one of the lightest hike socks out there.
- Men's micro crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 6 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a standard hiking boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- Light Hiker socks have cushioning underfoot, atop the ankle, and up the Achilles to keep feet comfortable for miles and miles.
- Multi-zone mesh panels improve venting and flexibility, while reducing bulk and pressure points.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Lightweight socks breathe naturally and deliver flexible, all-day comfort for summer hiking.
- The "still" in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. They knit all their socks at our VT-based Mills
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Materials: 54% Nylon 43% Merino Wool 3% Lycra® Spandex
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.
|Denim / Medium||642249167337||SOC759936082|
|Denim / Large||642249167320||SOC753792862|