CORE Nordic Training Insulate Jacket is a functional and versatile Nordic ski jacket designed for cross-country skiing in cold conditions. The jacket comes with quilted insulation at front, wind- and waterproof 3-layer fabric at sides and sleeves, and brushed jersey fabric at back for enhanced ventilation. In addition, the training jacket also features two side zip pockets and chest pocket with concealed zipper.
• Quilted, light insulation at front for warmth and comfort, 60 gsm
• Wind- and waterproof 3-layer fabric at sleeves and sides
• Soft brushed jersey at back for warmth and moisture transfer
• Soft brushed jersey at inside collar for comfort
• Raglan sleeves for freedom of movement
• Side zip pockets
• Patch chest pocket with concealed zipper
• Regular fit
Front body: 60% polyester-recycled 40% polyester
Back body: 100% polyester-recycled
Sleeves: Face 100% polyester | Mid 100% polyurethane | Back 100% polyester
Wash with similar colors. Clothes with prints should always be washed inside out. Remove the garments from the washing machine immediately after finishing washing. Line dry the garments, preferably in a drying cabinet. Do not tumble dry; it's bad for the environment and wears out the clothes.