You can officially only rate these warmers at UPF 50+, but in the laboratory tests they actually blocked 99.8 percent of damaging UV rays. Castelli used a polyester base that is not only more effective than nylon at blocking UV rays but is also much better at keeping you dry, which means these arm sleeves are better in both cooler and warmer conditions.
Castelli kept the construction very clean to eliminate seams that can rub, and used the double-sided silicone elastic to make sure they stay in place. They fold up extremely small, so they’re great to stick in your pockets for your next big mountain day.
Solare fabric keeps the chill off without causing overheating
Polyester based for excellent moisture management
Double-side silicone elastic at top for excellent grip
12°-35°C / 53°-95°F
- UPF 50+ protection
- Always read the care label before washing a piece of clothing.
- Close all zips and Velcro fasteners and turn the garment inside out.
- Hand or machine wash on a lukewarm permanent press cycle (max. 30°C / 86°F)
- Use a small amount of liquid or powder detergent, not other products that contain fabric softeners, conditioners, stain removers or bleach as they will affect garment performance.
- Hang dry or dry flat. Do not tumble dry.
|Black / Medium||08055688216658||P16036010-3||ARM529551521|
|Black / X-Large||08055688216665||P16036010-5||ARM524314781|
|White / Small||08055688216603||P16036001-2||ARM526101441|