There's no reason to accept a mediocre short just because you want to wear baggies. This liner is made for ultimate comfort under your baggies.
First and foremost, this short features the top-of-the-line Progetto x2 air donna seamless seat pad. The pad has two separate components: a soft, stretchy skin care layer that coddles your skin, and a separate cushioning layer with dual-density foam and gel pads for progressive damping. The best pad is worthless if moves around, so we've constructed the hip area in our compressive force fabric, which holds the pad in place while providing good ventilation.
The legs are light and airy with perforated fabric to keep you cool and are held in place by our gauze-like giro air elastic. The beauty of this leg construction is that you can adjust the length to your preference-so they're long enough to keep your baggy short from rubbing against your leg, for example.
The bib straps are Castelli's drop-tail design, stretchy enough to be pulled down for a pee break while providing enough pull to keep your shorts in place. They're free-floating so you can choose to cross them in front or back.
- Women's-specific Progetto x2 air donna seamless seat pad for long rides and rough trails
- 170 g force fabric through hips to keep seat pad in place
- Perforated leg panels are light for maximum ventilation and cooling
- Giro air leg grippers are cool and hold legs in place
- Drop-tail bib straps can cross in front or back and allow pee breaks without removing bibs