There are those days when a baggy short just seems like the right look. But you always debate whether you're willing to compromise comfort for that look, and you end up wearing Lycra®.
Castelli reached for a stretch woven fabric that gives great stretch but in an unbelievably lightweight yet durable fabric. Castelli gave it a DWR finish so mud and water roll off. Castelli gave the short two top-opening pockets like jeans so that whatever you put in there won't fall out.
Castelli made the cut fairly close to body so you look good off the bike but the short doesn't balloon out when you're on the bike. It all just kinda disappears. The short doesn't have its own seat pad, so wear this over your favorite Castelli short.
WHAT IT IS
The baggy short that's not too baggy. It's so light and stretchy you might forget you're wearing a baggy short. It has no liner so you can wear it with your favorite cycling short.
Women's Regular Fit
Stretch woven fabric with DWR finish
Extremely light so you won't even feel it on
2 front pockets and 1 zippered pocket
Stretch jacquard waistband with zippered front opening
Scorpion button logo
- Insulation: Low
- Waterproofness: Low
- Windproofness: Low
- Breathability: Moderate
- Lightness: High
- Temperature: 15°C - 35°C / 59°F - 95°F
- Fit: Trail
- Always read the care label before washing a piece of clothing.
- Close all zips and Velcro fasteners and turn the garment inside out.
- Hand or machine wash on a lukewarm permanent press cycle (max. 30°C / 86°F)
- Use a small amount of liquid or powder detergent, not other products that contain fabric softeners, conditioners, stain removers or bleach as they will affect garment performance.
- Hang dry or dry flat. Do not tumble dry.
|Black / Small||8050949356319||SHO487568742|
|Black / Medium||8050949398562||SHO482086962|
|Black / Large||8050949398579||SHO484166992|
|Black / X-Large||8050949398586||SHO485412542|