Made to be the perfect complement to your Unlimited Baggy Short. Provides performance, breathability, and the KISS Air2 Donna seat pad for all-day comfort on your next adventure.
The perfect complement to a baggy short. Breathability, temperature, and moisture management are key to keeping you comfortable on the bike. The Trail Liner is designed to provide these. Made from a super-breathable mesh material throughout, which provides for maximum breathability and airflow to keep you cool and dry throughout your ride. For comfort at the leg ending, Casteli uses their GIRO4 leg gripper with raw-cut edges. The silicone runs in vertical stripes to avoid the sausage effect. And, of course, you need a great seat pad to enjoy your ride. The KISS Air2 Donna seat pad provides all-day comfort for your next gravel, mountain bike, or adventure ride.
- KISS Air2 Donna seat pad
- GIRO4 leg gripper with raw edge for comfort and silicone stripes for grip
- Elastic at waist to hold short securely in place
- Flat-lock stitching
- Mesh material throughout for maximum airflow
- Temperature: 14°C - 35°C / 57°F - 95°F
Washing instructions are printed on a white tag inside each piece of clothing. Following these instructions will help make sure that your gear will last as long as possible. Careful washing and maintenance will ensure the highest performance from your Castelli products and extend their useful life span.
- Always read the care label before washing a piece of clothing.
- Close all zips and Velcro fasteners and turn the garment inside out.
- Hand or machine wash on a lukewarm permanent press cycle (max. 30°C / 86°F)
- Use a small amount of liquid or powder detergent, not other products that contain fabric softeners, conditioners, stain removers or bleach as they will affect garment performance.
- Hang dry or dry flat. Do not tumble dry.
|Black / Small||8050949842546||SHO504122183|
|Black / Medium||8050949876404||SHO503251403|
|Black / Large||8050949876411||SHO504425873|