The Brooks Aurora is an innovative daily trainer with a nitrogen-infused midsole that was developed in Brooks’ BlueLine Lab. The futuristic-looking shoe packs a lot of foam but still offers a competitive weight-to-cushioning ratio. This makes it a great option for any runner looking to lace up a shoe that offers some out-of-this-world technology with a fun and bouncy ride.
The Brooks BlueLine Lab always looks to take giant leaps forward with new shoe innovations and technology, and with the Brooks Aurora, they jumped over the moon. This shoe comes packed with a marshmallow-looking nitrogen-infused foam that is soft, energetic, and still surprisingly lightweight. The midsole is decoupled, meaning it is separated at the midfoot, which offers snappy flexibility and allows for runners to experience a smooth and efficient ride even with a lot of cushioning underfoot. Meanwhile, the shoe's wider base provides an inherently stable platform that will be appreciated on long runs.
The upper on the Brooks Aurora is a lightweight mono mesh with a midfoot saddle that offers a great lockdown. The heel counter is fully reflective with a flared heel tab to offer an easy step in and out. Finally, the outsole has strategically placed rubber to cut weight and offer enough traction for fast cornering. Overall, the Brooks BlueLine Lab has given runners a futuristic-looking daily trainer that is lightweight, highly cushioned, responsive, and ready to turn heads while running those daily miles or faster long runs.
Weight: 7.7 oz
Heel Stack: 38 mm
Forefoot Stack: 32 mm
Heel-Toe Offset: 6 mm
|Heel Stack||38 mm|
|Forefoot Stack||32 mm|
|Heel-Toe Offset:||6 mm|
- DNA LOFT V3 midsole compound is nitrogen-infused to offer a softer, lighter, and more responsive underfoot experience.
- Glide Roll Technology encourages smooth transitions and effortless footstrike helping runners move naturally.
- Strategic Rubber used in high wear areas to protect the lightweight midsole compound.
- Mono mesh upper offers a secure lightweight fit.
Nitrogen-injected DNA LOFT v3 cushioning makes for softer, lighter, more responsive landings.
- This new technique makes DNA LOFT v3 our lightest, softest, most responsive version yet.
- We also used a “large-cell foaming” process which amplifies the softness & energy return without sacrificing durability.
HAPPY LANDINGS - Smooth transitions
The shaped heel and toe of the Glide Roll technology delivers smooth transitions — perfect for takeoffs and landings.
- Glide Roll technology means the heel and toe are sculpted to allow extremely smooth landings that move you along to a smooth toe-off.
MOVE YOUR WAY - Natural movement
The unique decoupled midsole allows your heel and forefoot to move independent of each other, so you can move the way your body wants to.
- Even though the heel and forefoot can move independently, it feels stable under your feet as you run.
|Recommended Use||Daily Trainer|
|Heel to Toe Stack||Heel - 38 mm / Forefoot - 32 mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
Brooks Running Aurora-BL
|White/Alloy/Black / 6.5||195394227123||SHO539617633|
|White/Alloy/Black / 8.0||195394227154||SHO533738233|
|White/Alloy/Black / 8.5||195394227161||SHO531273103|
|White/Alloy/Black / 9.0||195394227178||SHO538506083|
|White/Alloy/Black / 9.5||195394227185||SHO539681793|