The Tubeless Ready SE5 Team Issue tire offers strength, durability, and fast-rolling efficiency in a super-strong enduro package. SE5 delivers the durability of an enduro tire and the traction of a downhill tire for superior performance in aggressive conditions, where lightness on the climbs is just as important as grip on the descents.
- A robust enduro tire that excels in loose, rocky, and wet conditions
- Aggressive tread for confident cornering and braking traction on wet, slick, demanding trails
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) for easy tubeless setup and puncture protection
- Core Strength has sidewall and sub-tread protection for lightweight durability
Tubeless-ready tires are compatible with both tubeless-ready and standard rims. When the tire is mounted on a tubeless-ready rim with special tubeless rim tape, valve, and sealant, the tire and rim form an airtight chamber that no longer requires a tube. This lets you run lower tire pressure with less fear of pinch flats and without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction and lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces. The tire can also be used with a tube if you mount it on a standard, non-tubeless-ready rim.
Bontrager Hard-Case Lite
|Size||27.5" x 2.6"|
|Intended Use||Mountain (Enduro)|
|Tire Type||Tubeless Ready (TLR) / Clincher|
|Pressure Range||50psi max|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black / 27.5 x 2.60||601842029893||579606||TIR605824581|