The ultimate daytime running lights. A powerful and compact bike light set with multiple flash patterns for daytime visibility. Both lights are USB rechargeable, include easy-to-mount brackets, and feature a distinctive flash setting that is visible from up to 2 km away.
- Specifically designed focus, flash, and range for ultimate daytime visibility
- Flare RT provides ultimate visibility for any road, city, or path
- Ion 200 RT provides 200 Lumens of visibility via high-power CREE LED bulbs
- Integrated light sensor auto-adjusts brightness to your environment
- Connect with Garmin and Bontrager ANT+ devices for "always on", battery status, and wireless control
- Easily attaches to your handlebars, helmet, or bike mount
- Includes Ion 200 RT, Flare RT, Quick Connect Mounts, and mini USB charging cable
The Flare RT and Ion 200 is a staff favourite bike light in the "TO-BE-SEEN" category. While they are not the most high-powered lights at 90 and 200 Lumens, they are the most visible, at a 2km range. They're sleek, compact, and integrate perfectly with Bontrager Blendr system for a clean cockpit on any Trek bike.
If you need to see at night, our reccomendation is 450LM+ depending on the type of riding. We reccomend the Bontrager ION COMP (700LM) or ION PRO RT (1300LM) to help light up the trail in front of you.
If you want the most output on a rear light, check out the Lezyne Strip Dive (150LM) and Strip Drive Pro (300LM)
FLARE RT REAR
90 Lumens (LM) - 6hrs
45LM - 12hrs
5LM - 15hrs
25LM - 4.5hrs
5LM - 13.5hrs
ION 200 RT FRONT
200LM - 1.5hrs
100LM - 3hrs
5LM - 14.5hrs
Night Flash - 30hrs
Day Flash - 12hrs
If you only do one thing, do this. Using front and rear lights on every ride is an easy thing you can do to stand out to motorists on the road. But not all lights are created equal.
Opt For Hi-Vis Apparel
Visibility relies on contrast. Wearing brightly colored or fluorescent apparel and a hi-vis helmet helps you stand out from your environment so drivers have a better chance of noticing you out on the road.
Highlight Your Body's Moving Parts
Our brains have the uncanny ability to recognize other human beings. This is called “sensitivity to biomotion” and it’s the reason why you should always highlight your body’s moving parts when you ride - Use hi-vis socks or boot covers when you ride