A light that easily fits into the pocket of your running shorts or vest and is virtually unnoticeable on your head, the Black Diamond Sprint 225 is purpose-built to power fast-paced morning runs or post-work trail sessions.
With 225 lumens on the max setting with an average 2.5 hours of burn time, the lithium ion battery is rechargeable via USB, and the light’s storm proof IPX4 rating protects against rain and sleet from any angle.
In addition, the Sprint 225 utilizes our updated optical efficiency, which provides brighter light with more peak intensity, plus now you can easily track battery life with a six-setting, three-LED batter meter.
The Brightness Memory feature allows you to turn the light on and off at a chosen brightness without reverting back to the default setting, and the Sprint 225’s PowerTap Technology makes for instant brightness adjustment with the tap of your finger.
Finally, the light’s vari-width headband is lightweight, packable, and stays comfortably in place on high-output runs.
Weight: 56 g (2 oz) with batteries
- Produces 225 lumens on max setting
- Compact, low-profile design is powered by a lithium ion rechargeable battery (3-hour USB charge time)
- Vari-width elastic headband purpose-built for running
- Six-setting 3 LED battery meter
- PowerTap™ Technology allows instant transitioning between full and dimmed power
- Brightness Memory allows you to turn the light on and off at a chosen brightness and revert to its most recent brightness
- Settings include full strength, dimming and strobe
- Multifaceted optical lens design
- Lockout feature safe guards against accidental use when stored in a pack or pocket
- IPX4: Storm proof—Tested to withstand rain and sleet from any angle
- 750 ma-Hr li-ion battery
- IPX RatingIPX4
- Max Burntime[High] 1.5 Reserve 2 Hours
- Weight With Batteries: 56 g (2 oz)