When negative temperatures or cold hands threaten to send you packing on a powder day, the Black Diamond Solano gloves deploy supplemental battery-powered heat to keep you going lap after lap. The heating element now wraps around the inside of the wrist, which increases the glove's warmth and your body's ability to warm itself. They've also increased the PrimaLoft® Gold insulation on the back of the hand and added PrimaLoft® Gold to the palm with Grip Control to the palm for better control while skiing. A zippered carrying case and included outlet adapters make for easy storage and charging while traveling.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® insert + Gore warm technology
- Three heat levels with LED button controls
- Waterproof zippered battery compartment stores rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Full goat leather shell with two-layer Pertex Shield nylon gauntlet cuff
- Fixed lining with 200 g PrimaLoft® Gold on back of hand and 100 g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco with Grip Control on palm
- Includes zippered carrying case and charger with UL, UK and EU outlet adapters
- Size: XS-XL
- Temp Range: -29/-1 ºC (-20/30 ºF)
- Weight Per Pair: 462 g (16.3 oz), with batteries
BLACK DIAMOND GLOVE CARE AND MAINTENANCE GUIDELINES
Black Diamond builds several collections of gloves and mittens to serve specific applications in the most demanding environments on the planet. Taking care of your quality gloves will extend their life and performance.
Always seek to air dry your gloves after use in the field, and FOR BEST RESULTS follow the instructions below:
Handwash Your Gloves:
- When possible, wipe gloves clean with a damp cloth, then allow to dry.
- If necessary, use a mild soap recommended for washing wool and/or delicate products.
- Cotton or synthetic washing materials and those containing bleach or Sodium Perborate are not suitable.
- Do not use any fabric conditioner.
- Do not use strong washing materials as they may damage the leather’s performance properties.
- Produce a good lather in lukewarm water using mild soap.
- Immerse the gloves and wash gently while wearing.
- Remove gloves and rinse thoroughly in clean water.
- To best prolong your glove’s lifespan wash them before they become too soiled!
Dry Your Gloves:
- Squeeze out all excess water from the fingers toward the cuff and pull gently into shape.
- Put the gloves on your hand to restore shape and fit.
- Hang to dry at room temperature away from direct sunlight or heat.
- Use a suede brush to restore the nap on suede portion of gloves.
- DO NOT TUMBLE DRY OR PLACE ON A HEAT SOURCE
Restore the Waterproofing on Your Glove Shell:
Black Diamond believes our responsibility is not only to deliver the best performing gear, but to do so while minimizing adverse environmental effects. For example, Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are under increasing scrutiny as an element of durable water repellent (DWR) coatings and treatments in technical apparel. Because Nikwax is committed to providing PFC-free, high performance aftercare products Black Diamond highly recommends maintaining your gloves per the below instructions.
Color Fastness of Leather and Fabric:
The color fastness of leather and fabric is highly dependent on shade and finish. Darker leather and fabric colors may be prone to migration if used in proximity with lighter colored fabrics or leather. White or light colored gloves should not be washed with colored articles. Colored gloves may be washed with other items of a similar color provided the above instructions are followed.
|Black / Medium||793661428824||GLO475823242|
|Black / Large||793661428817||GLO47269822|