The Black Diamond Mercury Mitt is a popular choice for year-round use and combines a BD.dry™ waterproof insert with an Empel DWR on the shell. The removable insulated liner, filled with Primaloft Gold Cross Core, dries quickly, and insulates even when wet. A four-way stretch fabric shell and a long gauntlet cuff keep spindrift and moisture outside, while the goat leather palm and additional reinforcement layer stands up to rocky terrain, repeated rope handling and the general wear and tear associated with dedicated mountain use.
- GTT Empel DWR—A revolutionary PFC-free water repellent finish that is superior in performance and durability
- 100% waterproof BD.dry™ insert
- Durable but lightweight, 100% recycled shell fabrics with stretch for the freedom to move
- Removable liner features 170 g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation with Cross Core on back of hand and 133 g PrimaLoft Gold with Grip Control on the palm while the soft, recycled fleece lining maximizes warmth and dexterity
- Goat leather palm with reinforcement patch
- Temp Range: -31/-12 °C (-25/10 °F)
- Weight Per Pair: 243.2 g (8.58 oz)
- Follow the care instructions on the garment's label.
- Use a mild detergent and avoid fabric softeners or bleach.
- Machine wash on a gentle cycle with cold water, and close all zippers and fasteners.
- For delicate items, hand wash gently in cold water.
- Air-dry the clothing away from direct sunlight or heat sources.
- Periodically reapply Durable Water Repellent (DWR) treatment for waterproof items.
- Store in a clean, dry place, ensuring garments are completely dry.
- Consider repairing minor damages instead of replacing.
The Black Diamond Mercury Mitt
|Black / Small||793661510741||MIT473125421|
|Black / Medium||793661510734||MIT475388231|
|Black / Large||793661510727||MIT473533381|