Built for snow professionals, ski guides and dedicated skiers who want unparalleled fit, protection and dexterity, the Black Diamond Women's Legend Gloves are designed for those who click in every day of the season.
Featuring the waterproof and breathable protection of GORE-TEX® to seal out wet conditions, 170 g PrimaLoft® Gold insulation to insulate against bitter winter temps, and a buttery-soft fleece lining for a soft, cozy feel, the Legend combines protection with comfort like never before.
Updated 3D patterning gives the Legend more dexterity than ever before, and the supple yet durable sheep leather fingers and palm allow for dramatically improved feel.
The abrasion-resistant Pertex® shell shrugs off moisture and scrappy terrain, and a hook-and-loop wrist closure seals out the elements.
100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® insert
Abrasion-resistant Pertex® shell with hook-and-loop closure
Supple yet durable sheep leather fingers and palm
Fixed lining features super-soft fleece and 170 g PrimaLoft® Gold insulation
Premium fit with updated 3D articulated patterning
Always seek to air dry your gloves after use in the field, and FOR BEST RESULTS follow the instructions below:
Handwash Your Gloves:
- When possible, wipe gloves clean with a damp cloth, then allow to dry.
- If necessary, use a mild soap recommended for washing wool and/or delicate products.
- Cotton or synthetic washing materials and those containing bleach or Sodium Perborate are not suitable
- Do not use any fabric conditioner
- Do not use strong washing materials as they may damage the leather’s performance properties.
- Produce a good lather in lukewarm water using mild soap.
- Immerse the gloves and wash gently while wearing.
- Remove gloves and rinse thoroughly in clean water.
- To best prolong your glove’s lifespan wash them before they become too soiled!
Dry Your Gloves:
- Squeeze out all excess water from the fingers toward the cuff and pull gently into shape.
- Put the gloves on your hand to restore shape and fit.
- Hang to dry at room temperature away from direct sunlight or heat.
- Use a suede brush to restore the nap on suede portion of gloves.
- DO NOT TUMBLE DRY OR PLACE ON A HEAT SOURCE
Restore the Waterproofing on Your Glove Shell:
- Black Diamond believes our responsibility is not only to deliver the best performing gear, but to do so while minimizing adverse environmental effects.
- For example, Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are under increasing scrutiny as an element of durable water repellent (DWR) coatings and treatments in technical apparel.
- Because Nikwax is committed to providing PFC-free, high performance aftercare products Black Diamond highly recommends using:
- Leather Gloves - Nikwax Waterproofing for Leather - https://shop.bushtukah.com/product/nikwax-waterproofing-wax-for-leather-100ml-27578.htm#.YYglL2DMJPY
- Fabric and Leather Gloves - Nikwax Glove Proof - https://shop.bushtukah.com/product/nikwax-glove-proof-125ml-27574.htm#.YYglF2DMJPY
|Black / Medium