As the warmest Black Diamond ski gloves, the Guide gloves fend off the coldest and wettest conditions with a combination of removable PrimaLoft® One and boiled wool liners, and fully waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® with XCR Product Technology inserts.
The woven, four-way stretch nylon shells and tough goat leather palms provide the durability and dexterity needed for season after season in harsh mountain conditions.
Weight: 312 g /11oz
100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX insert with Plus Warm Technology stays with removable liner
Abrasion-resistant, woven nylon shell with 4-way stretch
Removable liner features 170 g PrimaLoft Gold and boiled wool 100 g fleece palm lining
Goat-leather palm and palm patch
Foam padding on knuckles for impact protection
Always seek to air dry your gloves after use in the field, and FOR BEST RESULTS follow the instructions below:
Handwash Your Gloves:
- When possible, wipe gloves clean with a damp cloth, then allow to dry.
- If necessary, use a mild soap recommended for washing wool and/or delicate products.
- Cotton or synthetic washing materials and those containing bleach or Sodium Perborate are not suitable
- Do not use any fabric conditioner
- Do not use strong washing materials as they may damage the leather’s performance properties.
- Produce a good lather in lukewarm water using mild soap.
- Immerse the gloves and wash gently while wearing.
- Remove gloves and rinse thoroughly in clean water.
- To best prolong your glove’s lifespan wash them before they become too soiled!
Dry Your Gloves:
- Squeeze out all excess water from the fingers toward the cuff and pull gently into shape.
- Put the gloves on your hand to restore shape and fit.
- Hang to dry at room temperature away from direct sunlight or heat.
- Use a suede brush to restore the nap on suede portion of gloves.
- DO NOT TUMBLE DRY OR PLACE ON A HEAT SOURCE
Restore the Waterproofing on Your Glove Shell:
- Black Diamond believes our responsibility is not only to deliver the best performing gear, but to do so while minimizing adverse environmental effects.
- For example, Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are under increasing scrutiny as an element of durable water repellent (DWR) coatings and treatments in technical apparel.
- Because Nikwax is committed to providing PFC-free, high performance aftercare products Black Diamond highly recommends using:
- Leather Gloves - Nikwax Waterproofing for Leather - https://shop.bushtukah.com/product/nikwax-waterproofing-wax-for-leather-100ml-27578.htm#.YYglL2DMJPY
- Fabric and Leather Gloves - Nikwax Glove Proof - https://shop.bushtukah.com/product/nikwax-glove-proof-125ml-27574.htm#.YYglF2DMJPY
|Natural / Medium||793661270362||BD801516 Natural SZ-MD||GLO481964276|
|Natural / Large||793661270355||BD801516 Natural SZ-LG||GLO488818616|
|Natural / X-Large||793661270386||BD801516 Natural SZ-XL||793661170286|