As the warmest Black Diamond ski gloves, the Guide gloves fend off the coldest and wettest conditions with a combination of removable PrimaLoft® One and boiled wool liners, and fully waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® with XCR Product Technology inserts.
The woven, four-way stretch nylon shells and tough goat leather palms provide the durability and dexterity needed for season after season in harsh mountain conditions.
Weight: 312 g /11oz
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX insert with Plus Warm Technology stays with removable liner
- Abrasion-resistant, woven nylon shell with 4-way stretch
- Removable liner features 170 g PrimaLoft Gold and boiled wool 100 g fleece palm lining
- Goat-leather palm and palm patch
- Foam padding on knuckles for impact protection
Always seek to air dry your gloves after use in the field, and FOR BEST RESULTS follow the instructions below:
Handwash Your Gloves:
- When possible, wipe gloves clean with a damp cloth, then allow to dry.
- If necessary, use a mild soap recommended for washing wool and/or delicate products.
- Cotton or synthetic washing materials and those containing bleach or Sodium Perborate are not suitable
- Do not use any fabric conditioner
- Do not use strong washing materials as they may damage the leather’s performance properties.
- Produce a good lather in lukewarm water using mild soap.
- Immerse the gloves and wash gently while wearing.
- Remove gloves and rinse thoroughly in clean water.
- To best prolong your glove’s lifespan wash them before they become too soiled!
Dry Your Gloves:
- Squeeze out all excess water from the fingers toward the cuff and pull gently into shape.
- Put the gloves on your hand to restore shape and fit.
- Hang to dry at room temperature away from direct sunlight or heat.
- Use a suede brush to restore the nap on suede portion of gloves.
- DO NOT TUMBLE DRY OR PLACE ON A HEAT SOURCE
Restore the Waterproofing on Your Glove Shell:
- Black Diamond believes our responsibility is not only to deliver the best performing gear, but to do so while minimizing adverse environmental effects.
- For example, Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are under increasing scrutiny as an element of durable water repellent (DWR) coatings and treatments in technical apparel.
- Because Nikwax is committed to providing PFC-free, high performance aftercare products Black Diamond highly recommends using:
- Leather Gloves - Nikwax Waterproofing for Leather - https://shop.bushtukah.com/product/nikwax-waterproofing-wax-for-leather-100ml-27578.htm#.YYglL2DMJPY
- Fabric and Leather Gloves - Nikwax Glove Proof - https://shop.bushtukah.com/product/nikwax-glove-proof-125ml-27574.htm#.YYglF2DMJPY
|Black / Medium||793661270324||BD801516 Black SZ-MD||GLO461716726|
|Black / Large||793661270317||BD801516 Black SZ-LG||GLO469610306|
|Black / X-Large||793661270348||BD801516 Black SZ-XL||GLO469468656|