With a durable and buttersoft deerskin outer shell and filled with duck down insulation, the Deer Duck glove is the go to product for the coldest days of our Canadian winters. It is the high dexterity version of our famous mitt with the added bonus of a waterproof and breathable insert.
Warmth Level 5: Often made of down insulation, these models are very warm, sometimes even too warm for many. This is perfect for extremely cold days where intense winter sports activities are practiced at a minimum as the hands can heavily perspire.
- Shell: Deerskin
- Palm: Deerskin
- Insert: Auclair Dry
- Insulation: Duck down - RDS certified
- Lining: Soft brushed Bemberg 100% Polyester
- Be sure to use a damp cloth and gentle soap. For leather, saddle soap is a good option, as it cleans the leather while protecting it.
- Wipe the outside of the glove clean, rinse the damp cloth and wipe again to remove any soap residue.
- You can then lay the gloves flat to air dry or hang them up by your fingers. It is not recommended to dry the gloves in the dryer or directly over a heat source, as this may damage the glove material.
- For extra protection, you can apply wax to the gloves. We recommend the application of NIKWAX wax at the start of each season for the protection and longevity of the leather.
Auclair - Proudly Canadian
|Black / Small||774611320016||MIT495767539|
|Black / Medium||774611320023||MIT494585849|