Designed to keep you active and in shape all winter long, the new Atlas Fitness snowshoe offers a refreshing and invigorating alternative for winter fitness. Pioneering a new category in snowshoes, the Fitness snowshoe features an optimized version of our ergonomic and lightweight Speed V-Frame to maximize floatation while also minimizing deck interference when moving at a clip, and a turned up V-tail for an ergonomic gait. The new, lightweight Wrapp Cruise binding provides a comfortable hold and easy foot entry, while patent-pending Free-Rotating Suspension allows for natural articulation of the joints, kinetic energy return, and a free and easy stride to keep you cruising through winter. Flexible and durable Nytex decking sheds snow easily to reduce weight while its tempered steel Twin-Trac toe crampon and lightweight aluminum heel cleat offer confident footing on slick winter terrain, ensuring you're staying safe while keeping fit, all year round. This is a unisex snowshoe.
- A proprietary Atlas shape, our sturdy aluminum V-Frames are the key to an efficient, natural stride. The V shape tracks straight in deep snow, and the tapered tail pulls less snow as you step forward, saving your energy. The turned-up tail of the V-frame rolls easily into each step for a natural gait. Built with lightweight, durable 6000- and 7000-series aluminum, the V-frames are used on all Atlas snowshoes, including our new Youth Series.
- Light-Ride Suspension (LRS) is the perfect blend of comfort and function, allowing your foot to articulate naturally and cushioning impact for smooth striding on mellower terrain.
- Flexible Nytex decking is forgiving and quiet when hiking in the cold, providing durability without the weight.
- Sure footing on two planes, the Twin-Trac toe crampon uses a sturdy row of front points and two side teeth to keep your foot from twisting.
- Our first patent revolutionized snowshoe performance and created an industry standard. The heel cleat adds traction and stability for climbing, descending and traversing varied terrain.
- The Wrapp Cruise binding features a lightweight design and an adjustable, independent tongue for optimal comfort and ease-of-entry.
- Place the ball of your foot even with the ball of foot circle on the footbed, with the buckles to the outside.
- Align your foot straight on the snowshoe, adjust the indexed tongue to fit over the top of your instep.
- Tighten the instep by pulling the Uniloop strap until snug across all straps.
- Thread the heel strap through the metal opening and loop back over the prong to secure the heel by pulling the heel strap.
- Stow the Uniloop strap and heel straps in the strap clips.
- To release, unclip the straps from the strap clips. Pull the heel strap to release it off the prong, and release the buckle levers on the instep.