Assos's flagship WorldTour bib shorts for racing, dedicated training, and cyclists who appreciate how meticulous engineering and refined equipment can help athletes achieve higher performance.
The “TARGA” classification indicates a foundational redesign of our EQUIPE RS S9 platform. The reengineering process increased performance and comfort, shed unnecessary bulk and grams, and decreased drying time—which ensures perspiration doesn’t add mid-ride weight by lingering in textiles. We also incorporated a panel of Ossidia material across the lower abdomen, adding stretch to better accommodate aggressive bike positions, expand with deep breathing during hard efforts, and relieve pressure for taller cyclists seeking an aerodynamic, second-skin fit.
Second-skin aerodynamics and race-tuned compression with strategic pressure relief on sensitive areas
Proprietary textile wraps large muscles with a fatigue-reducing compressive hold.
Superlight Leg Grippers
Lightweight, aerodynamic security without restriction or transitional ridges between body and shorts.
External rollBar bib straps lock the insert in place, boosting stability while cornering, climbing, and sprinting.
Materials: 75% Polyamide, 19% Elastane, 6% Polyester
– After each ride, hang the garments in a well-ventilated environment or wash them immediately.
– Do not hang the garments in the direct sunlight.
– Never store damp clothes in a non-ventilated environment (e.g. plastic bags, sport bag, suitcase, etc.).
– If your body has a tendency to sweat a lot, water-rinse the garments after each use to protect the fibers from bacterial attacks which might lead to fabric deterioration.
– Washing a garment means putting stress on fabric and seams!
Therefore, wash cycling garments separately from other clothes / accessories to prevent friction.
– Before washing, turn the garments inside out (seams on the outside).
– Machine-wash is possible but always use a wash bag, a delicate cycle and lukewarm water (max. 30° C).
– Do not use bleach and/or softeners. Use a mild liquid detergent only (e.g. ASSOS active wear cleanser). – Do not soak, wring or rub. Do not spin after washing. To remove excess water from your garment gently squeeze by hand.
– Dry garments flat or hanging, but do not tumble dry.
Shape of Speed
|Black / Large||2220000216982||SHO511044332|
|Black / X-Large||2220000217002||SHO516807852|
|Black / XLG||2220000217026||SHO52207162|