Summer hiking and trekking involves unpredictable mountain weather. The Zeta SL Pant is designed specifically as an emergency shell for hiking. It packs up small so it's ready whenever sudden storms arise. This superlight, packable, emergency waterproof pant is made from GORE-TEX fabric with Paclite® Plus product technology. The minimalist design and fully articulated patterning gives an exceptional fit and freedom of movement. A zippered fly with a snap closure has an internal webbing adjuster for a secure fit over a layer. The 3/4 length WaterTight™ lower leg zippers ease on/off with boots.
Women's specific Trim Fit
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Soft, supple N40r GORE-TEX with PACLITE® Plus product technology is reinforced with N150p GORE-TEX with PACLITE® Plus product technology
- Articulated knees for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and freedom of movement
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Full length side zippers provide easy entry and rapid ventilation
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Bottom hem lace hooks
Waist & Belt Configuration
- Low profile external waist adjustments
- Reinforced instep for added durability
N40r GORE-TEX fabric with PACLITE® Plus product technology
N150p-X GORE-TEX fabric with PACLITE® Plus product technology
Weight 330 g / 11.6 oz
Machine wash in warm water (40°C).
Do not use fabric softener.
Tumble dry on medium heat.
Do not iron.
|Black / Regular / Small||686487342453||PAN35289164M|
|Black / Regular / Medium||686487342422||PAN35713967D|
|Black / Regular / Large||686487342392||PAN35594561G|
|Black / Tall / Large||686487342415||PAN39286976L|