Designed as an emergency shell for fast and light hiking, the Zeta FL Jacket has minimized features to shed grams. It packs up small, so it's ready whenever unpredictable mountain weather occurs. Made from GORE-TEX fabric with Paclite® Plus product technology, the Zeta FL is a superlight, packable, emergency waterproof jacket. Fully articulated patterning gives an exceptional fit and freedom of movement. Featured with a WaterTight™ front zipper and two hand pockets with RS™ sliders. The non-helmet compatible StormHood™ secures with a halo adjuster. The elasticized hem helps seal out the weather.
Weight: 205 g / 7.2 oz
Fit: Trim fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 76 cm / 29.75 in
Activity: Hiking / Trekking
- Compressible and packable
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Laminated high-strength hanger loop
- Tiny GORE seam tape
- 2L GORE-TEX with NEW PACLITE® Plus product technology is packable and has improved next-to-skin feel
Design & Fit
- Trim fit for enhanced breathability
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- StormHood™ with halo adjuster
- Non-helmet compatible
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- WaterTight™ full length front zip
- Drop back hem
- Elasticized bottom hem for secure fit
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers and RS™ zipper sliders
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- N20p GORE-TEX fabric with PACLITE® Plus product technology
- Machine wash in warm water (40°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.
|Black / X-Large||686487335554||JAC37826819L|