Windproof, warm, breathable, highly weather resistant WINDSTOPPER® gloves for high output activities in cold weather. Venta Series: Weather resistant softshell garments | LT: Lightweight.
Made from a warm, exceptionally breathable N72s 3L WINDSTOPPER® 3L with hi-loft fleece fabric, the Venta Glove delivers warmth and weather protection for cross country skiing, snowshoeing or winter trail runs. The fabric’s brushed inner is lofty and warm, and the outer sheds snow and light rain. Dexterity is built into the patterning, and TPU palm reinforcements enhance durability and improve grip, but won’t absorb moisture. Sensors on the thumb and forefinger allow use of smartphones and touch screen devices while wearing the gloves.
These gloves are unisex. Please refer to the glove sizing chart for unisex sizing.
- Lightly insulated
- Hydrophobic material
- Seam-free fingertips improve dexterity
Design & Fit
- Stretchy fabric allows you to move more freely
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Re-designed cuff for improved ease of putting on and taking off the gloves
- Trim-fit cuff
- Laminated, TPU palm reinforcements
- Leather reinforced clip in point
- Clip-in loop to easily attach to a carabiner
- Touchscreen sensor compatible pad on thumb and index finger
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- N72s WINDSTOPPER® 3L (hi-loft)
- PU touchscreen sensitive pads
- TPU high abrasion protection films
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not iron.
Your Hand Measurements in Centimetres:
|Size||Hand Length||Palm Circumference|
|XS||17.8 - 18.4||18.5 - 19.7|
|S||18.4 - 19.0||19.7 - 20.6|
|M||19.0 - 19.6||20.6 - 21.8|
|L||19.6 - 20.2||21.8 - 22.6|
|XL||20.2 - 20.8||22.6 - 23.5|
HOW TO FIND YOUR MEASUREMENTS:
Note:Calculate your own body measurements, then select your product size.
Hand Length: With your hand open, measure from the tip of your middle finger, down to the crease at the base of your palm
Palm Circumference: With your hand open, measure around the circumference of your hand, at the base of your knuckles