Designed specifically for the city, the Thorsen is the warmest Arc’teryx waterproof urban parka. The GORE-TEX outer delivers waterproof, windproof, breathable protection, and premium down insulation provides exceptional warmth. Coverage extends below the thigh, an adjustable hood provides protection with a customizable fit, and gaskets at the neck and cuff keep warmth in and drafts out. Down Contour Construction™ helps maximize the down’s performance while minimizing bulk for a clean urban aesthetic.
Men's Regular Fit.
- Heavily insulated
- Down Contour Composite™ and GORE-TEX technologies maximize insulation benefits
Design & Fit
- Generous length adds comfort and coverage
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Adjustable insulated hood
- Down insulated neck gasket holds in warmth
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Two-way front zipper
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Internal cuff gaskets seal in heat
- Drop back hem
- Full seat coverage
- Chest pocket with zip
- Internal MP3/key/card pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Webbing hanger loop
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
N90p GORE-TEX with 2L technology
Coreloft™ 60 (60 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
750 fill European goose down (192g)
Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
Do not use fabric softener.
Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls.
Do not iron.
|Black / Medium||686487174863||JAC479572760|