Skis or splitboard, uptrack and descent - backcountry tours require freedom, weather protection, and breathable comfort. Made from GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ with 4-way stretch, the Shashka gives you mobility on uneven terrain, breathability on the skin up, wind protection on the ride down, and water resistance that handles shifting conditions. The helmet-compatible Stormhood™ protects without impeding vision, pit zippers provide ventilation, and an integrated RECCO® reflector aids search and rescue.
Women's Trim Fit.
- Highly breathable
- Water resistant
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ fabric with 4-way mechanical stretch blocks wind, resists rain and snow, is highly breathable
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Helmet compatible StormHood™ provides full coverage without impacting visibility
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- Full front zip
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Two hand pockets
- Internal zippered security pocket
- Internal stash pockets
- Sleeve pocket with zip
- Single chest pocket
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Hidden RECCO® reflector
- Powder skirt with stretch panel and gripper elastic
- N70s 3L GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ with PFC-free DWR
- Self fabric uses PFC-free DWR: PFCs are a class of chemicals used to provide highly effective water repellency to textiles, but are known to persist in the environment.
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- PFCec-free DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish adds water resistance without harmful chemicals
- Machine wash in warm water (40°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.
|Muse / Medium||686487625174||JAC48911741|
|Muse / Large||686487625167||JAC481371901|