Our warmest synthetically insulated GORE-TEX parka, the Sensa blends minimalist aesthetics with state-of-the-art materials to handle urban winter’s wettest, coldest realities. Soft, and with a melange look, the 2-layer GORE-TEX fabric delivers proven waterproof, windproof, breathable protection. Air permeable synthetic insulation keep a comfortable microclimate and contains 45% recycled polyester content. Laser cut vents underarm and in back enhance temperature regulation. A highly breathable liner is dope dyed – the dope dye process uses considerably less resources than traditional processes. The hood is insulated, pockets are secure and accessible, and the refined, clean design give it its urban style.
Women's Relaxed Fit.
- Air permeable Coreloft™ Compact 120 insulation regulates a comfortable microclimate
- Waterproof/breathable NP100d nylon/poly blend 2L GORE-TEX fabric has a melange look and a soft feel
Design & Fit
- Relaxed fit for comfort and easy layering
- Underarm and back vents
- Adjustable insulated hood
- Insulated hood gasket
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- WaterTight™ Vislon zipper enhances utilitarian aesthetic
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Cuff gaskets seal out drafts
- Slight drop hem
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Exterior left chest pocket with zipper
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- Dope dyed lining fabric
- Contains insulation with 45% recycled polyester content
NP100d nylon/poly blend 2L GORE-TEX fabric
Coreloft™ Compact 120 - 100% polyester
Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
Do not use fabric softener.
Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
Tumble dry on low heat.
Do not iron.
|Black Heather / Medium||686487500945||JAC526675970|
|Black Heather / Large||686487500938||JAC529587990|