Our warmest synthetically insulated GORE-TEX parka, the Sensa blends minimalist aesthetics with state-of-the-art materials to handle urban winter’s wettest, coldest realities. Soft, and with a melange look, the 2-layer GORE-TEX fabric delivers proven waterproof, windproof, breathable protection. Air permeable synthetic insulation keep a comfortable microclimate and contains 45% recycled polyester content. Laser cut vents underarm and in back enhance temperature regulation. A highly breathable liner is dope dyed – the dope dye process uses considerably less resources than traditional processes. The hood is insulated, pockets are secure and accessible, and the refined, clean design give it its urban style.
- Air permeable Coreloft™ Compact 120 insulation regulates a comfortable microclimate
- Waterproof/breathable NP100d nylon/poly blend 2L GORE-TEX fabric has a melange look and a soft feel
Design & Fit
- Underarm and back vents
- Relaxed fit for comfort and easy layering
- Insulated hood gasket
- Adjustable insulated hood
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- WaterTight™ Vislon zipper enhances utilitarian aesthetic
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Cuff gaskets seal out drafts
- Slight drop hem
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Exterior left chest pocket with zipper
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- Contains insulation with 45% recycled polyester content
- Dope dyed lining fabric
- NP100d nylon/poly blend 2L GORE-TEX fabric
- Coreloft™ Compact 120 - 100% polyester
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.
|Black Heather / Medium||686487500945||JAC526675970|
|Black Heather / Large||686487500938||JAC529587990|
|Black Heather / X-Large||686487500969||JAC526099870|