The Rho Heavyweights – Arc'Teryx's warmest base layer tops – are made for cold days and mixed output. On the move, the Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro stretches for outstanding freedom of movement. During rest phases – or when it gets really cold – the fleece’s soft brushed interior traps heat to keep you warm. The fleece’s durable nylon outer has a smooth face for comfort under layers, the tall collar extends warmth, and the deep front zipper aids heat dump and makes on-and-off easier.
The Rho Heavyweight Zip Neck was previously the Rho AR Zip Neck.
- Warm and comfortable
- Tall collar
- Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro combines a highly durable nylon face with a soft, comfortable, moisture wicking brushed polyester interior
Design & Fit
- Trim fit keeps warmth close to the body
- Trim fit makes it an ideal layering piece
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Chest pocket with zip
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Deep front zipper for easy on and off, rapid ventilation
- Self: Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro - 53% polyester, 38% nylon, 9% elastane - bluesign Approved Material
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not iron.