The places where winter throws everything at you – snow and sleet, wind and rain, bitter cold – these are the places for the Patera. Its goose down fill wraps you in warmth, and the soft, breathable GORE-TEX fabric shields you from the weather. Coreloft™ synthetic insulation is used in areas prone to moisture – including the adjustable hood – and gaskets at the neck and cuffs seal out drafts. The length adds coverage and distinctive Patera style, and the clean, structured fit allows room for layering.
Technical outdoor functionality, comfort and durability brought to everyday designs.
Allows moisture vapour to escape, helping regulate temperature and elevating comfort inside garment.
Highly efficient natural insulation that compacts well and offers excellent warmth to weight.
Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.
- Warm and comfortable
- 750 fill down for premium warmth
- Down Composite Mapping™ uses 750 fill down for premium warmth plus strategic use of synthetic insulation in moisture heavy areas
- Internal cuff gaskets seal in heat
- FC0-DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Insulated hood
- Lightly insulated neck gasket provides warmth and seals out drafts
- Contains recycled nylon
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified product
- Two-way front zipper
- Self: 2L GORE-TEX - bluesign Approved Material
- Gore Tex Logo
- Lining: 100% Recycled Nylon - FC0 DWR, bluesign Approved Material
- Insulation: Coreloft™ 60 (60 g/m²) and 80 (80 g/m²) - 80% Recycled Polyester, 20% Polyester - bluesign Approved Material
- Insulation: 750 fill European goose down - RDS Down
Weight: 867g / 1 lb 14.6 oz
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.