Running has a cadence. So do the seasons. Wind, rain, sleet, and snow - running all year requires protection that meets exceptional demands. Weighing mere ounces, the Norvan LT delivers windproof, waterproof protection in a lightweight, efficient run-specific shell. Made from GORE-TEX fabric with GORE C-KNIT™ backer technology, it is quiet and highly breathable. The trim fit minimizes bulk, articulation adds freedom of movement, and the fitted hood provides additional coverage.
- GORE C-KNIT™ backer technology is light, soft and comfortable
- GORE-TEX three-layer construction delivers complete weather protection
- Elasticized bottom hem for secure fit
- Drawcord seals out drafts
- Adjustable hood with front brim for full weather protection
- Fitted hood
- Articulated sleeves and gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Single hip pocket, with invisible zipper and low profile TPU pull, stores small items easily
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Weight: 190g / 6.7 oz
Activity: Running / Training/Fitness
- N13p 3L GORE-TEX with C-KNIT™ backer technology
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Remove from washer immediately.
- Do not leave wet.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.
- To prevent abrasion and marking follow these steps when washing your jackets and pants:
- Always securely close all zippers prior to washing.
- Wash separately to prevent damage from other garments.