Seasons change, but your desire to run stays constant. Built for colder conditions and designed for trail runs and other high output activities, the versatile Motus Hoody is a first layer that provides essential thermal performance, moisture management and soft comfort. Its Phasic™ AR II material pulls moisture off the body, provides stretch freedom, and is merrow stitched for a smooth finish next to the skin. The fitted hood adds warmth and the articulated fit frees you move at speed.
Updated with a revised fit.
Crafted at a Fair Trade Certified facility as part of Arc'teryx's commitment to transition 80% of Arc’teryx products to fair trade certification by 2025.
- Highly breathable—maintains comfort during aerobic activity
- Merrow stitch seam construction reduces seam size
- Phasic™ AR II fabric has a soft hand, stretch, thermal comfort and manages moisture
Design & Fit
- Trim fit for athletic performance
- Stretchy fabric allows you to move more freely
- Low profile hood
Weight: 150g / 5.3 oz
Activity: All Round
Materials: Self: PhasicAR II - 100% polyester with FC0 yarn and DA0 finish
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.