Epic days do not end just because the seasons turn. During demanding pursuits in colder conditions, moisture management and thermal regulation are essential. The Motus AR Zip Neck is a versatile first layer for high output activities in late season weather. The Phasic™ AR II material pulls moisture off the body and delivers soft, comfortable thermal performance. The tall collar adds warmth, a deep front zipper facilitates heat regulation. The articulated trim fit frees you move at speed.
Crafted at a Fair Trade Certified facility as part of Arc'teryx's commitment to transition 80% of Arc’teryx products to fair trade certification by 2025.
- Highly breathable—maintains comfort during aerobic activity
- Tall collar
- Merrow stitch seam construction reduces seam size
- Phasic™ AR II fabric has a soft hand, stretch, thermal comfort and manages moisture
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Long sleeves
Design & Fit
- Trim fit for athletic performance
- Stretchy fabric allows you to move more freely
- Articulated fit for better dexterity
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- 1/2 front zip to improve venting
Weight: 170g / 6 oz
Height: 6ft 1"/185.4cms, Chest Width: 38.5"/97.8cms, Waist: 31"/78.7cms, Inseam: 32.5"/82.6cms
Wearing Size: Medium
Activity: Running / Training/Fitness
Self: Phasic™ AR II – 100% polyester with FC0 yarn and DAO™ finish
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.