Designed with the Arc’teryx focus on performance, detail and craftsmanship, and styled for mountain town or city, the Levon is a versatile five-pocket pant for relaxed work days, adventure travel and casual weekends. The midweight cotton/nylon stretch canvas is comfortable, hardwearing and stretches for a clean fit that moves with the body. A gusseted crotch and subtle articulation at the knees elevate freedom of movement, and an eco-friendly DWR treatment adds water and stain resistance.
- Double weave textile for all day comfort and durability
- Articulated knees for unrestricted mobility
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Zippered fly closure
Waist & Belt Configuration
- Fixed waistband with button shank and belt loops
- Classic five pocket styling
- 7.5oz (255g/m²) stretch woven cotton nylon blend with PFC-free DWR finish - 65% cotton, 26% nylon, 9% elastane
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.
|Elk / 34||686487430006||PAN376266090|
|Elk / 36||686487430013||PAN374388190|
|Elk / 38||686487430020||PAN374372200|