Versatile, comfortable wool-blend tank for a wide range of mountain activities.
Made for the active mountain life, the Lana’s performance and comfort come naturally. Its Merino wool – a material known for temperature regulation and odour resistance – is light, soft, breathable, and responsibly sourced. The construction wraps the wool around a nylon core for added durability. Wide shoulder straps and minimized seams keep it comfortable under a pack, and the ergonomic patterning keeps you moving.
- Warm-weather comfort
- Natural merino wool has anti–odour properties
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
Design & Fit
- Regular fit ensures optimal ventilation with comfort and mobility
- Shaped hemline extends coverage
- Crew neck
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- Contains wool certified to the Responsible Wool Standard (RWS): RWS is a voluntary program that helps sheep farmers meet consumer, retailer, and brand demands. The standard certifies they meet rigorous animal welfare and land management requirements.
Weight: 100g / 3.5 oz
Model Measurements: Height: 5'10", Bust Width: 34", Waist: 25", Hip: 36"
Wearing Size: Small
Activity: Hiking / Trekking / Running
Materials: Merino / Nylon core spun jersey 16.5mn: 87% Wool, 13% Nylon - RWS Wool
- Machine Wash Gentle Low
- Tumble Dry Gentle Low
- Do Not Bleach
- Wash Dark Colours Separately
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Iron Low
- Do Not Use Fabric Softener
- Use Wool Detergent
- Do Not Leave Wet
- Do Not Wring