Simplicity melts boundaries. Designed to provide appropriate warmth for shoulder season conditions, and refined to perform across a range of activities, the Kyanite is a lightweight technical hoody that shines as a midlayer or standalone. Providing warmth, mobility and moisture management, the Torrent™ fleece offers four-way stretch and is incredibly soft against skin. The trim fit layers easily, a low-profile ScubaHood™ adds warmth, and a No Slip Zip™ prevents inadvertent opening.
Weight: 250 g / 8.8 oz
Fit: Trim fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 66 cm / 26 in
Activity: All Round
- Merrow stitch seam construction reduces seam size
- Four-way stretch textile
- Torrent™ stretch fleece is extremely soft next-to-skin
Design & Fit
- Trim, slim fit, increases breathability during high output
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Low profile hood
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- No Slip Zip™ front zipper
- Kissing Zipper chin guard protects chin and neck from zipper chafing
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Torrent™—84% polyester 16% elastane. Moisture wicking, breathable, stretchy, jersey knit textile with a soft, brushed surface and a Polygiene® finish to manage odour.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not wring.
|Dakini / Medium||686487438521||JAC607617130|
|Cobalt Moon / Large||686487438460||JAC648727630|
|Cobalt Moon / X-Large||686487438491||JAC644210690|